Hiking is one of the easiest and best way to keep fit, build muscles, improve your brain power and making you feel happy among other benefits. It is a good exercise for mental and Physical health that does not require so much to start. Unlike other physical exercises that require lessons and preparation, hiking has minimal requirements. You only need a good footwear and day back pack bag.
Most of our hikes at TRIP NUT involve climbing up a hill or even a mountain then coming back down, a great workout for your legs.
Need to clear your head? Hiking is the ultimate solution. Research shows that exercise alone does wonders for your emotional balance, improving mental health and reducing stress. “You get double the benefit when exercising in nature,”
Benefit of Hiking:
- Helps build strong muscles and bones
- Tackles obesity
- Improves sleep
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Improves arthritis
- Helps with balance
- Increase your hydration by at least two days to the hike
- Engage in active cardio exercises such as walking
- Purpose to get enough rest the night before the hike
- Increase your carbohydrate intake two days before the hike. This helps boost your energy reserves.
- Set your mind up for conquering yourself. Hiking is 90% mindset, 10% physical preparation.